OET Online Course
OET Online is designed to improve the four (4) macro skills of reading, writing, listening & speaking with a focus on the sub-tests from the Occupational English Test. This course is designed to assist in mastering the skills required for the OET Test, working in an English speaking healthcare setting or those seeking career progression in an English speaking environment. Our OET course is suitable for the following 12 health & allied health professions: dentistry, dietetics, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, radiography, speech pathology & veterinary science.
The CPD Group accredited the Matt Christie Institute of Australia in November 2017 for its learning activities, events and e-learning courses across various sectors.
Who is the English for Health Professional Certificate suitable for?
- Health professionals needing to develop English skills in a health context
- Those seeking entry to any of the MCIOA short or long courses
- Those that are preparing for the Occupational English Test
- Health professionals seeking career progression
- Those who work in an English-speaking environment & need to further develop their English skills
Tuition Inclusions: Lectures and accredited certificate of completion
Admissions, service and materials fee: $50
Course Fee: $549
Duration: Unlimited until your first exam
Course Delivery Modes:
Students will participate in lectures, tutorials, one on one assessment and mock exams
MCIOA diagnostic test or previous English language test results or English language course certificate from an accredited school (ELICOS).